09_Animata Visual Test

Posted on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - 0 comments -

This is made by use Animata software. It is kind of puppet tool that control realtime.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCANPLAY. 2008. Digital Image.
This is 2years ago my work. I just curious about 'If I follow a scanline..'
Almost my friends told me 'Oh..u r quite crazy' but At this time I have seen one more time that looks like UVWmapping image and it sort of glitch image.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ref.
Artist - Jenny saville, Lucian freud, Peter saville
Technique - Flatbed scanner camera, udp sand(MAX/MSP OSC calling code)

There has been 0 Responses to '09_Animata Visual Test' so far

Leave a Reply